Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 292

Thread: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

  1. #131
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    Did you see where I clarified what I meant, said I worded it wrong and I have tons of respect for our troops or did you just ignore it so you could take another shot ? Btw I was against the Iraqi war before I knew who Obama was.

  2. #132
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    The word of God says there is a time for war. But it Never said there was or is a time for homosexuality. GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #133
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword." Matthew 26:52-53

    "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God." Matthew 5:9

    "For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you should follow in his steps. 'He committed no sin, and no deceit was found in his mouth.'When he was abused, he did not return abuse; when he suffered, he did not threaten; but he entrusted himself to the one who judges justly." Peter 2:21-23

    "Finally, all of you, have unity of spirit, sympathy, love for one another, a tender heart, and a humble mind. Do not repay evil for evil or abuse for abuse; but, on the contrary, repay with a blessing. It is for this that you were called--that you might inherit a blessing. For "Those who desire life and desire to see good days, let them keep their tongues from evil and their lips from speaking deceit;let them turn away from evil and do good; let them seek peace and pursue it." Peter 3:8-11


    The Bible says other things too that speak against war, so you cant pick and choose until it agrees with what you say. I only oppose a unnecessary war and that means it is "not a time for war". Anyways these people werent bothering anyone, how were they getting married affecting anyones daily routine? Were they causing a problem for anyone? Were they violent? I am guessing no.

  4. #134
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    http://www.gotquestions.org/war-Bible.html

    This should help everyone.
    crack is whack

  5. #135
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad


  6. #136
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    And again I ask, how were these people hurting anyone else by getting married?

  7. #137
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.twopaths.com/faq_war.htm

    This should too. </div></div>

    If your point was there IS a just cause for war then you proved it alright.
    crack is whack

  8. #138
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    Why just because it gave both sides? You chose to see one part and I saw the other. Again I ask you or anyone else, how were these people hurting anyone else by getting married?

  9. #139
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    I see both sides. I would love for everyone to be able to live in peace, but it will not happen. When Saddam was committing Genocide should that not been reason enough to take him out?

    As a christian I will always be against homosexuality.
    crack is whack

  10. #140
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    Saddams been out of power for what 4 years now? Still wasnt the reason for going over there in the first place.

    I am one too, I dont agree with it but they are 2nd class citizens. And God loves you and I as much as he does them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •